The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 19  

January 31, 2013

Want & Have Outfit: No. 19

 

A classic trench is a must-have in the closet, and as spring is just around the corner, now is a wonderful time to shop for one that is made with quality fabrics, preferably lined and is designed for your lifestyle (cropped, traditional, color, etc). The trench that is now my go-to is from J.Crew, and I couldn’t be happier. Worn over jeans or a dress, it is perfect for work, play or travel.

And since the snow is now turning into rain, I’m digging out my wellies, and putting a navy pair on my wishlist. And with today’s Style Inspiration as my muse – a bit of everything is included: worn over skinny or straight-leg jeans, paired with a simple v-neck silk top, a cross-body handbag and a playful scarf if necessary, this is my ideal uniform for errands and weekend adventures.

~WANT~

~MiH Jeans printed silk shirt~

~Hunter ‘Original’ Tall Rain Boot (navy)- women~

~Nordstrom tribal cutout hinged bracelet~

~IIIBeCa by Joy Gryson – leather cross-body bag~

~HAVE~

~J.Crew collection icon trench~

~Stella McCartney leopard-print modal silk-blend scarf (similar)~

~J.Brand straight-leg dark denim jeans~

~SHOP THIS LOOK:

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the bohemian vibe of the blouse.

 
At February 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

I finally have something you've listed! I bought my Hunters last month to go to the horse races (the muddy part) and to walk on the beach. The races haven't materialized but the beach was wonderful. I have found London Fog trench coats with removable hoods and liners to be perfect for winter in NE England. Why Brits don't make these, I've no idea.

 
At February 1, 2013 at 4:07 AM , Blogger Lou said...

I love the bag, what a great bold colour for Spring/Summer.

Lou
www.thekeypieces.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home