The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 10  

November 21, 2012

Want & Have Outfit: No. 10

 

For Thanksgiving this year I am driving to my childhood home to spend time with my parents. With their home situated in the country, time to relax is abundant and Black Friday shopping is a distant urge. However, with that said, I still find time to stop into the many local boutiques in one of my favorite small towns (Joseph, Oregon) and would never entirely exchange style for comfort before stepping out the door.

One of my favorite go-to downtime style choices is a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans. Paired with one of my many striped tops the look is quite casual, but when paired with a classic nude suede pump, wrapped up in a navy wool jacket, the look is the ideal pairing of high and low for a leisurely time out and about shopping the stores and looking for treasures.

~WANT~

~Reiss Casper navy belted wool jacket~

~J.Crew Everly suede pumps in burnt sienna~

~HAVE (similar)~

~J.Crew vintage straight jeans in old relic wash~

~MiH Jeans longwood striped cotton top~

~SHOP THIS LOOK~

6 Comments:

At November 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Lorrie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Shannon.

 
At November 21, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Thank you Lorrie. :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. xo

 
At November 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Sophisticated Chic said...

Hi Shannon. I must say you will love the J.Crew Everly in Burnt Sienna. I purchased two months ago & have to say they are my "best buys" in a long time. Very well constructed, timeless and extremely comfortable! They go with everything in my wardrobe and I get tons of compliments. With that said, get them before they are gone...and enjoy!

 
At November 22, 2012 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Sally said...

I tried that Reiss Jacket on the other day. It's lovely. If I were in the market for a new coat I would have bought it.

 
At November 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger barefoot duchess said...

that wool jacket is fantastic!

 
At November 23, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Miss Edie Pilar M said...

omG I Just bought that jacket...i LOVE it <3

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home