The Simply Luxurious Life®: Good News From Buick!  

November 15, 2012

Good News From Buick!

It was nearly a month ago that I shared on the blog my opportunity to go to Detroit, Michigan, and tour the Buick design center facilities. Having the chance to view their most recent new vehicle – the luxury crossover CUV – the Encore - which is set to release in March of next year, I worked to design my dream ‘simply luxurious’ Encore, hoping to be chosen as the winning design.

Well today, I am happy to share with you that I am one step closer to having the Simply Luxurious design become a reality with its chic pearl exterior and rich saddle leather interior as I was informed last week that I had been chosen as one of the top five bloggers to advance to the final stage where they will determine the winner.

I want to first of all thank you, my readers, for stopping by my pinterest inspiration board (click here to view) and for taking the time to ‘like’ and become familiar with the exact design and ideas I felt would be reminiscent of a truly ‘simply luxurious’ experience should my design come to fruition.

The winner will be announced next month, so I will most certainly keep you up-to-date. However, now you may be curious as to what the five finalists’ designs entailed, so be sure to stop by Buick’s Lookbook where you will see a glimpse into each of the five bloggers’ color schemes for their signature design.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At November 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Awesome Shannon!!!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How great! I adore your design, the perfect accessory for any simple chic girl!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Gam said...

Congrats, wish we could vote😊. Love your design board!

 
At November 17, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Blogger LJ said...

Your design sounds lovely! I am a mom to two boys and I'm a science teacher and I need a practical car for both. I also dress up everyday (dresses and heels) and it would be nice to find a mid-size SUV or CUV that was practical for life but would also look elegant. It sounds like your design would fit both needs!

 
At November 24, 2012 at 5:29 AM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I think you would love this car. Next month I get to test drive it, and I will be sure to share on the blog my experience.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home