The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Simply Luxurious Holiday Gift Guide  

November 29, 2012

The Simply Luxurious Holiday Gift Guide


As the holiday shopping season is already in full swing, I wanted to pull together the simply luxurious shopping gift list full of ideas for the variety of people and tastes you have on your list, including yourself.

What I have gathered together are twenty-five items, sixteen of which I already own or have enjoyed and highly recommend, combined with nine other gift ideas that came highly recommended. Labeled according to who might enjoy the gift most as well as a description, simply click on each of the images to be taken to the items official web page.

I do hope you enjoy perusing through the list and hopefully discover a gift that will be perfect for that someone on your list who would appreciate the most. Happy shopping and happy holidays!









         


For my readers who live in the Pendleton area, Don Carlo wines are sold at Great Pacific! And no matter where you live, you can order a bottle from Amazon.

 


 
    


Image: source

Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 29, 2012 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Melissa "JeNeSeQua" said...

I have that travel dryer and it's amazing and such a great idea for a gift!

 
At November 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM , Anonymous The slow pace said...

What a lovely guide! I'm a total JCrew fan and a hopeless chochacholic so 5 and 6 would be perfect for me!!! I have to make someone check your gift guide... ;-)

 
At November 30, 2012 at 2:08 AM , Blogger barefoot duchess said...

Great post! You did a nice work =)

 
At November 30, 2012 at 4:11 AM , Anonymous Leanne Maguire said...

The Christmas gifts above are beautiful....I have my eye on the French tea (avid tea lover) and I may have to order it online. Keeping with a French theme I think that pairing Coco Channel perfume and Jennifer Scott's book are a must have for me :)

 
At December 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous Melody Thomas-Morgan said...

Such fun ideas!!

 
At December 7, 2012 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Wendy and Jon said...

I had to buy myself the Parisian Chic orgazizer -- while I am French Canadian as well s English, European is a whole different thing -- and I am being very good about not reading (too) far forward!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home