The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

April 20, 2012

The Weekend . . .

Very much like the Saint Bernard above, I want to set the weekend free and wrap up the work week, oh and to indulge in fresh sweet homemade desserts would be quite lovely as well.

How has your week been? Hopefully productive, as there is so much comfort and sound sleep to be had when we know we’ve given it our best, brought closure to some projects and know there is something to look forward to enjoying as the weekend begins.

This weekend will have me staying home, adding a few finishing touches to my herb garden and basking in what is supposed to be quite warm spring weather.

If your week has been a whirlwind, here is a look back on the blog and what you’ve missed:

*Make Your Life a Formal Affair – based on my most recent read Lessons from Madame Chic

*Style Inspiration: Simple & Chic

*My Idea of Paradise – shared on favorite decor blog My Paradissi

*This & That: No. 4 – news, fashion and Paris

*My Kind of Tee-Shirt – nautical, linen and on sale!

*JENESEQUA – April 2012 Issue – Bridal, Spring Fashion, Inspiration & Decor

*Why Not . . . Stop Multi-Tasking?

This week’s newsletter – issue #97 – click here to read.

With the goal of doing one thing at a time this weekend and savoring as many moments of possible, I hope you as well will be able to lose yourself in many beautiful moments over the next few days.  Until Monday, bonjour.

 

Images:  (1) pinterest (2) pinterest

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2012 at 2:26 AM , Anonymous Fiona said...

I don't always comment, but I luuuurve reading your blog :)

This week you've inspired me to start thinking about how I can make life a little more formal to add a touch of glamour :)

I love the idea of having classical music playing in the house and I'm wondering, where could I wear heels a little more often? Anyways, you've got me thinking about how to enjoy life in important but little ways more often and that's a good thing.

Enjoy your weekend,x

 
At April 20, 2012 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Karena said...

I love your thoughts Shannon. Earrings and a scarf always make me feel "finished"

A beautifully scented lit candle...delightful.

So, this weekend; I am getting together with a friend who is a jewelry designer for lunch and have a birthday party to attend .

I have a $100 Giveaway from Soft Surroundings on my site if you would like to enter!!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

 
At April 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM , Blogger the designers muse said...

The photo of the St. Bernard is priceless! Love it.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home