The Simply Luxurious Life®: My Paradissi: Sharing My Idea of Paradise  

April 19, 2012

My Paradissi: Sharing My Idea of Paradise

One of my favorite decor blogs that I have been following for nearly two years now is My Paradissi, founded by Eleni who lives in Heraklion, Crete. With her keen eye for beautiful interiors that are both simplistic, functional and exceptionally stunning, Eleni’s passion of sharing her ideas for a beautiful sanctuary are a treat for the eyes.

Recently, she asked me to share my idea of paradise, and I eagerly accepted her invitation.  Click here to see my idea of paradise as shared with the My Paradissi blog.

Image via My Paradissi

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2012 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Eleni Psyllaki said...

Thank you Shannon for your amazing post =) It was a real pleasure to have you around!
Enjoy your weekend! xoxo
Eleni

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home