The Simply Luxurious Life®: My Kind of Tee-Shirt  

April 19, 2012

My Kind of Tee-Shirt

I have always been a lover of nautical stripes. Maybe it’s the French factor, maybe it’s the navy that seems to look flattering on so many different skin types, whatever it is though, I have been enamored for some time.

So when I discovered Cardigan by Lynne Hiriak’s striped longsleeve crew-neck tee that takes a slightly different approach, but still adheres to the classical nautical design, I added it to my wishlist.

Regularly listed for $188 and made of 100% linen, currently enter the promotional code “theshadowknows” to pay only $112.80 and add it to your spring wardrobe as I have a feeling it would be perfect for those spring days that just can’t seem to make up their mind – rain . . . sunshine . . . both?

Image: NY Mag: The Cut

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Debbie D said...

$112.80!!!! Yikes

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home