The Simply Luxurious Life®: Jennifer Aniston – InStyle US March 2012  

February 21, 2012

Jennifer Aniston – InStyle US March 2012

Okay, I will admit, there are two (okay, probably more), but most definitely two actresses that draw my attention when they appear on any cover – Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston.  So when I noticed Jennifer on the cover of InStyle’s March 2012 Spring issue (the one magazine I don’t subscribe to and should), I immediately grabbed my copy.

Looking bronzed and blue eyed as ever, Jennifer looks her casually chic self in the photos. With her new movie Wanderlust hitting theaters this Friday – February 24th (which is where she met her current beau – Justin Theroux), the 43 year old opens up about life, fitness, style and relationships. I have my copy, do yours?

5 Comments:

At February 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Eden said...

I'v always been a fan of your blog , Keep up the good work

www.edensjungle.com

 
At February 22, 2012 at 12:26 AM , Blogger Nanne said...

I love Jennifer's style and she always looks so beautiful!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 3:11 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

She looks amazing, looks like shes getting younger not older!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Jen's style is always spot on. This Lanvin dress is gorgeous on her!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous monteen said...

all I can say is that she ages with amazing beauty!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home