The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

February 17, 2012

The Weekend . . .

This past week has been a week to plan, gather my footing and prepare to head out full steam ahead to the next adventure.  Such weeks are a gem to appreciate because they don’t happen that often; however, when they do, it is a wonderful time to regain your focus, be clear about what it is you want to accomplish and how exactly you are going to go about making it happen. 

For me if the weeks and days go whizzing by, I lose my footing and tend to spend time on things that don’t have much importance or slow me down.  Ultimately, it is up to each one of us to take control of the pedals of our vehicle. Slowing down when are minds and bodies need to rejuvenate and revving back up when our energy is available and opportunities come knocking.

I hope this past week has gone well for you, and if you’re like me, you’re enjoying all of the new fall fashions that have been coming out of New York.  Below are a list of links to all of the collections that I felt were worthy of the distinction – simply luxurious, as well as the regular week’s posts:

{New York Fashion Week – Fall 2012}

*Jason Wu

*Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti

*J.Crew

*Michael Kors

*Carolina Herrera

*Ruffian

*St. John

*Rachel Zoe

*my favorite – Diane von Furstenberg

{Weekly Posts & Extras}

*14 Ways to Enjoy Valentine’s Day: Single or Coupled

*30 Simple Ways to Help Yourself Out

*Why Not . . . Invest in Signature Stationery?

*Style Inspiration – the versatility of black

*Adele – Vogue US March 2012

And have a peek at this week’s newsletter issue #88 – The Simply Luxurious Life has added another social network to the list! (Click here to read.)

I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to make my own schedule this weekend and go with the flow of each day. However you spend your weekend, I hope it is wonderful and something to savor. Until Monday, bonjour.

Images: (1) mietteshoppe (2) pinterest

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2012 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Talia said...

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend! Enjoy and cherish the time off!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Blogger ~Kat~ said...

I always love reading your posts and love the pictures of inspiration! I put them on my mood and outfit boards, they are so perfect! Loves it!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM , Blogger ivete berges said...

I love your blog

 
At February 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

hope you're having a nice weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home