May 31, 2011
- Name: The Simply Luxurious Life
- Location: Oregon, United States
Being a stylish young woman living in rural Oregon, I am constantly seeking ways to enjoy the luxuries in life. Having moved from the metropolitan life in Portland, it at first seemed that my pleasurable passions were not as readily at my fingertips as they once were. However, I have come to realize that luxury is always in our proximity if only we know where to look, regardless of where we might be living. Whether it be found in wine, food, fashion, home decor, gardening, or entertainment, contentment and pleasure can be found. Here's to the good life!
- Rue Mag - Issue 5
- 30 Ways to Find Tranquility in Your Day
- 17 Benefits of Being Yourself
- Paris, Baby! – Book Review
- The Weekend . . .
- How to Avoid Spending Temptations
- Style Inspiration
- Rules of Style – Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel
- Oprah’s Goodbye
- Nordstrom – Half Yearly Sale!