The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 18, 2011

The Weekend . . .

A feeling of freedom as arrived with the weekend’s presence, and thankfully it will be followed by a week off to slow down, do as I please and welcome Spring. So let’s kick off our shoes, put our worries aside for awhile and allow ourselves to be as children, soaking in all that a new season can bring.

Even though I so want to relax, there are many personal to-dos on my list as I am almost giddy to get outside and work in my yard, possibly mow the lawn for the first time and enjoy the first flowers of the season. 

Thank you to all who stopped by recently to welcome the new design. The response has been very positive, and I couldn’t have asked for a better reception. I can’t tell you how much your support means. This week has been very full which means that I haven’t stopped by and visited as much as I would have liked.  That is also something I am looking forward to doing as my schedule slows down a bit in the week ahead.

If by chance your week was like mine, here are a few of favorite posts from the past week here on The Simply Luxurious Life:

*Style Inspiration – a touch of personality

*Why Not . . . Be An Optimist? Part Trois

*The Big Reveal!

*A Baker’s Kitchen – a list of my must-have supplies

*What Will Your Legacy Be?

Also, for my newsletter subscribers, I’m putting together the next quarterly newsletter which will focus on Creating a Spring Wardrobe which will take into account all of the new trends and styles that designers presented to us on the runways last fall.  Check your inboxes on Friday, April 1st for the delivery!  And if you haven’t subscribed to the weekly & quarterly newsletter, take a look at the latest issue that was sent out this Friday – click here to view issue #40.

Have a lovely weekend, and I’ll see you on Monday.

Image: Oh Fashion Model

8 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Layers and Layers said...

Love the new look! Hope you are able to get out & enjoy the first "heady" days of spring! It's suppose to be nice in Vancouver too ... Here's hoping :)

 
At March 18, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new header, the whole site looks wonderful.
Have a great weekend!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Splendid Market said...

Shannon -- the new site looks so great -- very fresh, easy to navigate, full of opportunities to explore! Great job! I am looking forward to reading your spring wardrobe piece. btw -- I think Shari is terrific too! Have a great weekend. ebh

 
At March 18, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Kori said...

Have a great weekend doll! I know you probably already entered, but the Spring giveaway ends today! Check it out! And, don't forget to vote for Fine Man Friday! Kori xoxo

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

 
At March 19, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Blogger quintessence said...

Shannon - site is looking really great. Love this shot for all the energy, elegance and classically beautiful coat!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Beth Dunn said...

You have a lovely blog! Have a great weekend
xoxo
SC

 
At March 20, 2011 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Shannon,

I hope you had enjoyed your weekend. Once again congratulations on your beautiful redesign website. And thank you for including me in your blog roll.

 
At March 20, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the new look around here! Congrats :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home