The Simply Luxurious Life®: Gisele Bündchen – Vogue Paris April 2011  

March 12, 2011

Gisele Bündchen – Vogue Paris April 2011

Emmanuelle Alt, begins her reign as the new editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris with a surefire cover girl.  Bathed in a beautiful spring Dolce & Gabbana mini-dress from their spring/summer 2011 collection, Gisele Bündchen exudes the dream of Paris in the spring for the April issue, however, the image was actually taken in St.Barts. Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, the issue hits newsstands on the 17th.

While this photograph was planned before Emmanuelle took full control, look to the upcoming August issue to completely reflect her vision which she insists won’t be a great departure from what readers have become accustomed to. On that note though she states, "I would like to have more beauty, more lifestyle. I want to use more young designers. We should surprise every time, otherwise it could be boring."

Just a heads up, look for Kate Moss to be on the May cover, photographed by Mert and Marcus.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At March 12, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this cover last night and you know, I am so not going to miss Carine Roitfeld. In fact, I may blog about how much I won't miss her. I'm terribly looking forward to picking up this issue when it comes out. Alt is so chic.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Jason at Seductively French said...

We love your inspiration, style and class!

 
At March 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

That dress is popping up on other covers as well. I really loved that particular Dolce and Gabbana collection, so sexy and so them.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Talia said...

I just love your blog! I look forward to each and every single lovely post!

Happy Weekend! :)

 
At March 13, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Lana {lanalou style} said...

That is such a beautiful cover, so fresh and perfect for Spring. Absolutely love it!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 12:41 PM , Anonymous Katia said...

Great dress, and great photo. I look forward to seeing the Kate Moss cover though, she is my style icon!!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Daniella said...

I love this cover, she looks beautiful and her dress is gorgeous.

 
At March 13, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

I adore this cover, truly... there is something about a classic, pretty white dress that just MAKES Summer, doesn't it? It's so fresh. I am looking forward to receiving my copy (as I always do each month!) and see what sort of changes, large or small, have been made... hope you had a fabulous weekend, xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home