The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 11, 2011

The Weekend . . .

The week has passed, and I am excitedly catching my breath. Great progress has been made, but I must admit, I am exhausted. Two things that are at the top of my list this weekend to immerse myself in are – reading, reading and more reading, while relaxing in my home with my own schedule to follow.  This will be bliss.

How has your week gone? Are you ready to kick off your work shoes and slip into something more comfortable, or pull out that outfit you’ve been aching to wear and have some fun with friends or a loved one? Whatever you may be doing, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and recharge. You’ve done the work, now savor the playtime.

Here is a look back on some of the favorite posts during the week on The Simply Luxurious Life:

*Paris Fashion Week Highlights

*Create Your Own Unique Destiny

*A Cook’s Kitchen

*Stella McCartney – Fall 2011 RTW

My new favorite dessert – Meyer’s Lemon Tart

*Valentino – Fall 2011 RTW

*My Interview with Kimberly Wilson on Tranquility du Jour

Just released! This week’s The Simply Luxurious Life’s newsletter 39 – have a look.

May your weekend be lusciously wonderful. Bonjour!

Images: (1) Baroque Simplicity (2) My Paradissi

8 Comments:

At March 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

my week has been LONG - and i have a crazy weekend ahead of me - but all good things, just no rest in sight - *deep breathe* TONIGHT tho, ALL relaxing!!!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Nanne said...

It's been a busy week, and I'm ready to relax and, like you say, do things on my own schedule. I consider not having anything I "must" do one of the greatest luxuries of all! Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Lissa Pierce said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. I will be doing the same.....I am all about recharging after this past week!
Have a great one!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Kori said...

Hope you enjoy relaxing this weekend! I'm having a little giveaway to celebrate Spring. If you haven't already entered, please swing by! Kori xoxo

http://www.blondeepisodes.com

 
At March 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

My Favourite Things - it truly is a fantastic luxury. I couldn't agree with you more. Enjoy your free weekend. :)

 
At March 12, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

I would absolutely love 48 hours of sleeping, snacking and reading, but somehow I'm not sure it's going to happen, at least not until taxes are done :)
Hope you're doing better at making time just to snuggle with a book!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Shopgirl said...

Really felt ready for this weekend. Love that first photo :)

 
At March 13, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

My week has been most crazy, but in a good way... I do work weekends as well, but only for 5 hrs. on Saturday, and 5 hrs. on Sunday... the rest of the time, I have been enjoying tights and lovely sweaters, cozy socks and time to relax.... hope your weekend was lovely and restful. Thank you for another week of wonderful and inspiring posts :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home