The Simply Luxurious Life®: Anne Hathaway - 7 Dresses + 1 Tux  

February 28, 2011

Anne Hathaway - 7 Dresses + 1 Tux

Rachel Zoe had her hands full with Anne Hathaway’s gig at the 83rd Academy Awards, but she certainly didn’t disappoint. With seven different dresses and a tailored tuxedo with custom-made dazzling pumps, Anne looked stunning.  Part of the entertainment of the entire evening was waiting to see what she would walk out onto the stage next in. Below is a compilation of her dress portfolio for the evening. I have to say, Tom Ford and Oscar’s gowns are my top two picks  . . . along with Brian Atwood’s pumps in the image below. And as one reader commented, the quick changes Anne’s hairstylist had to make, absolutely amazing.  Bravo to her behind the scenes crew most certainly.

 

In Lanvin tuxedo, custom designed Brian Atwood pumps & Tiffany jewelry

 

In Tom Ford

 

In Armani Prive

 

In Atelier Versace

 

In Oscar de la Renta

 

In Vivienne Westwood

 

In Givenchy

 

On the red carpet – Valentino

All images Daily Mail UK

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At February 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Freya said...

Wow, she must have been busy backstage, and a huge applause to whoever did her hair, look at the changes, from nice and flowy to elegantly scraped back!
That's gotta take a lot! :)

xo
F

www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

 
At February 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger JenLynn said...

I liked all of her looks except the purple Armani number. But she typically looks good in most everything.

 
At February 28, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

I loved her in the Tom Ford the most....the Armani looked like a cheap shiny prom dress unfortunately..hated that fabric, sorry Giorgio....she looked great in everything else.

 
At February 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Kori said...

Loved her outfits and the shoes were to die for...I am a new fan of Brian Atwood's. Kori xoxo

 
At February 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't care for the Valentino -- but then, I never do.

Anticipating her gown changes was the most fun of the Oscars.

My favorite is the de la Renta.

 
At February 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Lindsey Cook said...

My mom and I tried keeping track, but we lost track after five. She must have been busy backstage! My favorites were the Armani and the Oscar de la Renta, but she looked absolutely stunning.

http://plasticfashionbarbie.blogspot.com/

 
At February 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Plami said...

She looks stoonig in every single outfit but the Tux is definitely my favorite!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

 
At March 1, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Gigi said...

I loved Anne in the tux & OMG the shoes were to die for! She was absolutely gorgeous in the Tom Ford dress - my favorite. My least favorite was the Versace. But overall, I think all her looks were beautifully timed and coordinated.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Laura Connell said...

I didn't realize Rachel Zoe did the styling. I enjoyed each and every look. My favourite being the flapper dress with the loose hair.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home