The Simply Luxurious Life®: Michael Kors – Spring 2011 - RTW  

September 16, 2010

Michael Kors – Spring 2011 - RTW

Michael Kors’ Spring 2011 Ready to Wear collection combined the simple, with slight embellishment, as well as a few pops of jewel tone colors.  Oversized in their proportions, the pairing of a simple white collared top with a gorgeous emerald green textured skirt exudes a carefree, yet slightly devil-may-care attitude.  Some of the pieces reminded me of what I might want to wear while enjoying an evening in, yet still wanting to feel as though I am in the laps of luxury.  Have a look at a few pieces I have pulled that caught my eye and if you’d like to to view the entire collection, click here.  I’d love to hear your thoughts.

All images courtesy of Style.com

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 16, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Love the gorgeous color of the first two photos. Not sure I could pull it off without looking like a Christmas tree, or someones lawn!(especially with the skirt in the first pic).
Wish I could though.

 
At September 16, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

What a gorgeous collection! I wanted to see this show yesterday, but it was in the morning during work hours, bummer! I did go to the Narcisco Rodriguez and Toni Francesc's shows on Tuesday evening, and then saw Zang Toi last night. Of all, the Toni Francesc show was my favorite and the pieces were beautiful! Sometimes it's the newbies that end up stealing the show. It has been a crazy non-stop week here in NYC for Fashion Week, but definitely a ton of fun!

 
At September 16, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Julie Leah said...

MK's collection wasn't my favorite. I didn't like the flat shoes with the knee-length skirts. Don't get me wrong I think the pieces are gorgeous and classic- I just wish there were high heels! lol

He's so great at making women feel beautiful!

 
At September 17, 2010 at 12:10 PM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

I'm a total MK fan. His collections are minimalist and wearable. I'm always mesmerized, season after season.



♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home