The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

August 12, 2010

Thursday Treasures

It has been good to be home and it amazingly feels like weeks ago that I was gone.  Getting back into the routine has been a treat, and while my next few months are already filling up with meetings, appointments and responsibilities, I’m thankful to be needed.  Here are a few more things that have caused a huge sigh of thanks and relief . . .

. . . feeling good in my own skin . . .

. . . a fulfilling, busy schedule . . .

. . . my mother who is constantly paying it forward . . .

. . . such generous support and comments from my readers . . .

. . . and clarity.

I do hope your week has been going well and that you are exactly as busy as you’d like to be.  If you’d like to share, I’d love to hear your Thursday Treasures.

{Be sure to sign-up to receive The Simply Luxurious Life’s weekly newsletter that is sent out every Friday.  To learn more about what is included, click here, or simply sign up in the upper left-hand column of the blog.}

Images: (1) Vogue UK (2) From Me To You (3) We Heart It  (4) We Heart It (5)Fashion Served

4 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

What a great list. Ofcourse since I am now officially in vacation mode, I was happy to be able to tie up some loose ends before my trip tomorrow, and miraculously, I am even all packed. That is a big deal for me considering I usually pack last minute and end up being the girl you see running through the airport trying not to miss the flight.

 
At August 12, 2010 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

just hoping for good news about Kayleigh and i get to bring her home today!

 
At August 12, 2010 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

Beautiful pictures! Have a great Thursday!


xx
Nikki

 
At August 12, 2010 at 8:41 AM , Blogger joana said...

What an inspiring pictures.. and AUDREY looks AMAZING

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home