The Simply Luxurious Life®: A Quick Peek – SJP in Vogue  

April 14, 2010

A Quick Peek – SJP in Vogue

   
I will happily admit that I am a fan of the lovely Sarah Jessica Parker. While I know she is a bit ubiquitous, I’d much rather have someone of her work ethic gracing the pages of magazines such as Vogue, than someone who  . . .  well, you probably know what I’m getting at.

This week, thanks to the heads up of Heather Clawson of
Habitually Chic, Vogue’s May issue will hit newsstands and with it the beginning of the promotion of the upcoming Sex and the City movie (released May 27th). Mario Testino took these photos as well as a handful of others at The Beacon in Jersey City.  Click here to read more about Miss Parker.

All Images Courtesy of Vogue & Just Jared– May 2010 issue

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 14, 2010 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think you're right about appreciating how much SJP works, I really respect her for that. Gorgeous pics too!

xo

 
At April 14, 2010 at 5:31 PM , Blogger B said...

Agreed! She works hard and appears to be a great mom and wife. What's not to like about her?

The photos are stunning! Thanks for posting them. I only had the chance to see one on the news this morning.

 
At April 14, 2010 at 6:05 PM , Anonymous The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Can't wait to read it!!! SJP is one of my all time faves... I can't wait to see the sequel!!! xoxo katie

 
At April 14, 2010 at 6:33 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Mary Jo, B and Neo,

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to get my hands on it as well. Waiting patiently by my mailbox! =)

 
At April 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Tracy Watier said...

Wow. That blue dress. I'm not a regular Vogue reader, so thanks for the peek. I do agree with you about who should be on such gorgeous pages and who should not. Sometimes the play for publicity and sales is so obvious (and obnoxious) it hurts.

 
At April 15, 2010 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Fifi Flowers said...

I can't wait until I get this issue!!! I see some painting inspiration!!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home