The Simply Luxurious Life®: A Savory Sunday Morning  

January 3, 2010

A Savory Sunday Morning

The weekend is coming to a close and with it the end of my holiday vacation. While I am filled with a bit of melancholy, I am also thankful to have had the time to ramp up for the new year, become focused on what I want to accomplish this year, and be reminded of everything I have to be thankful for. I feel re-energerized and ready to take on whatever 2010 has to offer and maybe offer a bit of extra pizazz myself by adding a little of my own elbow grease.

So I decided to start this last day of leisure with a warm cup of tea, Charles Osgood and CBS Sunday Morning, and my dogs curled up by either of my sides. Hopefully you too can find time to drink in the restful moments before we all jump head first in to what I know will be a exquisite year.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2013 at 7:30 AM , Anonymous Ruins Barry said...

May I say I truly enjoy your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home