The Simply Luxurious Life®: An Easy Monday  

December 28, 2009

An Easy Monday


Ingredients:

*my dogs all snuggled up
*freshly fallen snow
*a clean house
*Sunday New York Times - (one thing I refuse to be cut off from due to where I live is the New York Times. Unfortunately, it is not delivered in my area, so I have to have it mailed to me, which actually isn't so bad. I only receive it a day later. Yes, I know this isn't perfect, and I can just as easily read it on-line, but there is something about holding a paper in your hands, flipping through the Style section, Book Review and The New York Times Magazine without having to be plugged in anywhere. A bit indulgent, but a necessity that I can afford, so I do.)
*a crackling fire
*reruns of Frasier
*a new book from the library that is a simple read, Feminista, and I can easily pick up no matter where I last put it down
*free time

Hopefully you too are able to find time after bustling around during the holidays to kick back and take the last few days of not only the year, but the decade in leisurely. Enjoy!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home