The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend & My Favorite Place in Paris . . .  

July 26, 2013

The Weekend & My Favorite Place in Paris . . .

~I couldn’t find the recipe for this image, but here is my recipe for a scrumptious blueberry tart from chef Laura Calder~

Having settled in at home, the memories of the recent trip to Paris are lovely nostalgic doses that appear randomly in my thoughts, making me smile and reflect fondly on a lovely experience. This past week’s posts wrapped up the final posts from Paris (as they are organized below). If you too are eager to visit the City of Light, I have a few posts to answer your questions about renting an apartment in the city as well as traveling on the Metro. I do hope you find them helpful.

Also, in this past week’s posts are ideas for a summer dinner party, fabulous shopping finds and deals to be gathered up as well as life and style inspiration. Enjoy perusing . . .

~A Small Summer Dinner Party Menu . . . let me do the planning for you, all you have to do it get in the kitchen and enjoy!

 ~This & That: No. 68 . . . the ballet flats I live in have become available again

~Style Inspiration: Fun, Summer Ideas

~Splurge & Save Outfit: No. 17 . . . Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is on now and I’ve found some must-have wardrobe essentials

~How to Master the Métro . . . six simple steps that will have you traveling safely and swiftly to the many destinations on your list

~A Luxurious Travel Sanctuary – Haven in Paris . . . and an exclusive offer for TSLL readers! Be sure to have a look.

~Paris by Mouth – A Food Tour to Devour

~CobbleStay – Frugal, Luxurious Parisian Rentals

~33 Lessons Learned in Paris . . . readers’ top post of the week

~And finally, the weekly newsletter has returned from its two week annual vacation hiatus and is full of all the Paris posts and more . . . issue #157 – click here to read.

And while I just couldn’t help myself, I thought I’d show a few last photos from the trip. The Palais-Royal has become my current favorite place to visit in Paris as it comes with this beautiful tucked away park, surrounded by top of the line boutiques (some of the shops were featured in this post last week), restaurants and is quiet, cool and quite tranquil. Have a look.

Oh, and a few more doors I found along my journey throughout the Marais.

Have a lovely weekend, and until Monday, bonjour.

Images: (1) source (2) source, the rest taken by TSLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home