The Simply Luxurious Life®: CobbleStay – Frugal, Luxurious Parisian Rentals  

July 25, 2013

CobbleStay – Frugal, Luxurious Parisian Rentals

 

Many of you have asked where I stayed in Paris, and I am happy to share. And while I toured Haven in Paris while on my trip, I wasn’t ready to spend the money up front that they required until I was sure about the quality of their residences (trust me, they lived up and surpassed my expectations – view my review here).

With that said, not everyone can pay the full price up front six months in advance to ensure they get the place they want, so when I happened upon CobbleStay which requires you to pay half up front and the remainder 45 days prior to arrival, I took a closer look.

The staff was a pleasure to work with as they communicate with you via phone making sure all your questions are answered. I was even given recommendations of books and films to prep me for my arrival in the Marais.

A few weeks prior to your arrival, they ensure you have all your necessary directions, entrance codes, contact person, etc.

And once I arrived, I was communicating directly with the owner of the residence who knew all the ins and outs of the apartment. She was fluent in English and was very helpful, assisting me even when I had flight changes and differing arrival times than we had previously discussed.

The quiet 1st floor (2nd floor in the states) studio located in the Marais is situated with a small number of apartments congregating around a flourishing courtyard with personal terraces. On the morning of Bastille Day, I returned from Poilane to enjoy a pain aux chocolat with the Sunday Le Monde journal and sat outside on the ground floor terrace losing all track of time. It was intimate, private and quite lovely. Click here to see the entire rental.

Everyone who travels has a different budget in mind, and while CobbleStay offers very luxurious apartments as well, they also offer studios and one bedrooms that are more reasonable in price if you’d prefer to spend your money out and about.

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2013 at 2:38 AM , Blogger The Slow Pace said...

Thanks for the tip!
xx,
E.
www.theslowpace.com

 
At July 27, 2013 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Yasmina said...

Hi, I'm reading your blog, I love it!
(the blueberry pie recipe in your photo is at: http://gratineeblog.com/2012/08/an-easy-blueberry-crostata/ )
Warm greetings from Barcelona.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home