The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend and A Fashion Lovers’ Yard Sale  

June 28, 2013

The Weekend and A Fashion Lovers’ Yard Sale

In March I mentioned I’d be having a yard sale, my second in two years, and as you might imagine, I am up to my elbows in hangers, price stickers, boxes and I’m not sure what else at the moment. I must admit, I love organizing this mini event, so if you’re in the area on Saturday, take a look in the local paper for the 2nd Annual Fashion Lovers’ Yard Sale.

What will bargain hunters find? Racks of clothing edited from my wardrobe, shoes, accessories, kitchenware edited from my Kitchen Facelift, a brand new CB2 floor lamp and a gray Ikea sofa with chaise lounge (click here to learn more). Other miscellaneous items as well – books, fashion and decor magazines and more. Myself along with my dogs – Norman and Oscar - will be looking forward to meeting you if you’re able to stop by and look for a few treasures.

Speaking of wardrobes, this week’s posts included a revamp of a popular post revolving around shoes. With updated links and new additions, take out your checklist to see which of the 10 Essential Shoes you already have in your closet and which shoes to begin looking for. Also, Jamie Cat Callan just released her latest Ooh La La Francophile book which shares a French Woman’s Secrets to Looking Her Best Every Day – my copy just arrived yesterday and I can’t wait to read it. Those are just a few of the highlights from this past week. Here’s the rest . . .

~Readers’ favorite post of the week – The 10 Essential Shoes Every Woman Should Have . . . updated links, my recommendations as well as frugal and luxury finds

~Why Not . . . Save Money? . . . the hot topic on Facebook this week

~Style Inspiration: A White Summer

~Splurge & Save Outfit: No. 13 . . . shorts for work, play, fun and special occasions

~My Destination for Stripes – Chance . . . quality, classic options and more

~This & That: No. 64 . . . what I’m reading this weekend, sale finds and more

~9 Ways to Trust Your Inner Compass

~And this week’s newsletter – issue #155 – click here to read.

Have a great weekend everyone, and if you too are considering having your own yard sale, click here to view a checklist to ensure a great event. Until Monday, bonjour.

 

Images: (2) source

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Gam said...

Oops, was, lol!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home