The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Archives and Summer Have Returned!  

June 21, 2013

The Archives and Summer Have Returned!

Yesterday I felt like the woman in the top image as the last day of school wrapped up, but I must say, simply knowing that summer has begun (the longest day of the year is today!) is leaving me feeling similar to the woman in the second image. And as a way to celebrate the beginning of the season, having booked the appointment more than a month ago, I’m heading to my favorite spa today to enjoy a bit of pampering. And I won’t lie – I can’t wait.

But enough about summer for a moment, as something else has also returned to The Simply Luxurious Life that I think you might be happy to hear. Due to readers’ requests and much interest, I finally took the hint (thank you for your patience) and made what I hope is a decision you will thoroughly enjoy. The archives have finally returned.  Removing them last year was not an easy decision (my full explanation for doing so is explained in this week’s newsletter – click here to read), but I’m thrilled to share them with you again.

Organized into 14 separate topics (creating your very own simply luxurious life, relationships, decor, recipes, travel, decor, Francophile topics, style and more), the archives include posts dating back to 2009 when the blog was in its infancy and will continue to be updated weekly. Have a look here and discover what The Simply Luxurious Life has been up to these past three and a half years.

And now for a look back on the past week’s post on the blog:

~Style Inspiration: Summer Chic

~10 Truths of Successful People

~This & That: No. 63 . . . summer reading options (a book, a magazine & a blog) and a summer sale not to miss

~Why Not . . . Welcome the Summer Season?

~Splurge & Save Outfit: No. 12 . . . boyfriend jeans, chic tops and more

And this week’s newsletter – issue #154 – click here to read.

Have a wonderful weekend, thank you for your continued interest in the blog and enjoy creating your own unique simply luxurious life. Until Monday, bonjour.

 

Images: (1) source  (2) source (3) TSLL Archival image illustrated by Inslee Designs

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM , Blogger 2livehappy.com said...

I love your blog! Thanks for being so inspirational.

 
At June 22, 2013 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can totally relate to these images Shannon. I just finished my school year on Thursday (I'm a School Psychologist). I'm almost giddy realizing that I now have 7 weeks without that schedule. Bliss! Congrats to you. I'm so pleased to hear you've put the archives back on your blog. The book will come, I'm just certain of it. For now you are already an accomplished and eloquent writer who positively impacts your readers on a daily basis. Every time I stop by I am completely inspired.
Happy Summer,
Heather @Stylemindchic

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home