The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 22  

February 21, 2013

Want & Have Outfit: No. 22

During London Fashion Week this past week I noticed a handful of wardrobes involving boyfriend jeans which made me all the more eager to wear the pair I have in my closet and perhaps add one more to my wardrobe. Either way, one of my favorite things to do is to wear something fabulously feminine (just as the t-strap nude pumps) and then pair them with something unexpectedly chic and casual (a la, boyfriend jeans).

With simple classics, a fantastic leopard blouse layered over a nude or black camisole makes just enough of a statement without saying too much.

And the accessories . . . last weekend I sampled the scent of Bottega Veneta’s Eau de Parfum and quickly became a fan – with scents of jasmine, plum and pepper, the traditional mixed with contemporary scent is perfect for the mix and match wardrobe above. Top it off with a functional, yet stylish watch, the reading material that I will be carrying around in my tote this weekend as I enjoy the city of Portland (however, this red one from Coach isn’t bad either) and the freedom the weekend provides, and I couldn’t ask for much more.

~WANT~

~KORS Michael Kors Adrielle Pointed Toe Pumps~

~Equipment ‘Ava’ henley animal print silk-chiffon blouse~

~Coach medium leather tote~ 

~Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum~ 

~HAVE~

~J.Brand ‘Aiden’ cropped distressed boyfriend-fit jeans (similar)~

~The Atlantic – March 2013 issue~

~Michael Kors ‘Parker’ chronograph leather watch (similar)~

~SHOP THIS LOOK:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home