The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 21  

February 13, 2013

Want & Have Outfit: No. 21

If I could only pick one outfit for doing errands, traveling, meeting friends and everything in between, today’s Want & Have Outfit would be my go-to choice. Simple and classic, choosing stripes is always a favorite option and then wrap it with a cropped trench with dark denim jeans – a wonderful combination.

Michael Kors’ new Selma satchels mimic Celine’s, but at a much better price point, so I can’t help but place one on my wish list, and while I will always have Chanel No. 5 available, Balenciaga’s Paris Eau de Parfum caught my attention with its combination of violets and pepper; it’s subtly feminine with an air of intriguing mystery. What a fabulous combination for a modern lady.

~HAVE~

~J.Brand 620 power stretch mid-rise legging style jeans~

~Banana Republic heritage belted cotton jacket (similar)~

~WANT~

~DVF Opal wedge in natural~

~DKNY Striped Sweater~

~Michael Kors Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel~ 

~Balenciaga Paris Eau de Parfum~

~SHOP THIS LOOK:

 

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2013 at 12:29 AM , Blogger Ivana said...

This is by far my favorite go-to outfit! I wear a variation of this practically every week :)I'm obsessed with the striped tee shirt and the gorgeous bag!

xx Ivana

Macarons and Pearls

 
At February 14, 2013 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

Great choices! I would live in stretch jeans if I could. Those shoes and bag are divine! A stripey sweater is on my have-to-buy list for spring and I can almost smell the Balenciaga. Such a pretty bottle!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home