The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

February 8, 2013

The Weekend . . .

All the fashion has begun to strut down the runway this week in New York City, and a few of the March fashion issues have been delivered to my door. Such fashion activity means I am beginning to pull together a list of what I need to fill the gaps in my spring wardrobe and getting excited about this semi-annual wardrobe planning affair. Only a few things are needed which always makes me feel better and also makes me a bit giddy because I can splurge on quality which is always fun.

A bit of an update on the kitchen. The window treatments finally arrived, and now only one last piece is needed – accessories. Or in other words, cupboard knobs and handles. Small, yet very important details. I have two shops in particular I will be visiting in Portland, and once they’ve been chosen, the pictures will be posted. Do stay tuned. I am excited to share.

Speaking of the kitchen. I’m finally back posting recipes, and this past weekend I discovered a scrumptious treat that is ideal with tea in the morning or afternoon.

~Why Not . . . Invest in Education?

~Want & Have Outfit: No. 20 . . . a subtle twist on a pencil skirt

~Style Inspiration: Leopard, Stripes & More

~This & That: No. 44 . . . a Parisian Food tour, a book of style & more

~The most popular post of the week . . . Turning Your Fairy Tales into Reality

~A new recipe on the blog . . . . well worth the wait – A Sunday Treat

And this week’s newsletter – issue #135 – click here to read.

Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you very much for stopping by the blog. Until Monday or a designer’s collection catches my eye, bonjour.

Images: (1) source (2) source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home