The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

May 11, 2012

The Weekend . . .

Whether it is the rains that fall in spring or a luxurious soak in a claw foot tub, water is so absolutely soothing to me. This weekend I am hoping for moments of both, but due to my schedule, it just might not happen, which means I will have to take a reign check (horrible pun intended).

Anyway, this past week I have had the pleasure yet again of enjoying your comments on a handful of posts. I can’t thank you enough for your honest responses and determination to continue to pursue the life of your dreams. Believe it or not, you are an inspiration to me in so many ways.

Here is a look back on the past week on the blog:

*Style Inspiration: Prints & Colors

*Links a la Mode: May 10th – WANTED: WARDROBE {Why Not . . . Wear a Pencil Skirt?}

*This & That: No. 6an inspiring film, French baguettes, stylish small office spaces . . .

*The most popular post of the week - Why Not . . . Live Alone for a While?

*The Met Costume Gala – 2012 Red Carpet 

*Monday’s Inspiration - When & How to Edit Your Life

And this week’s newsletter – issue #100 – click here to read.

Have a lovely weekend, and until Monday, bonjour.

Images: (1) pinterest (2) pinterest

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Karena said...

Shannon have a wonderful weekend!! Thanks for the great links!

Please come to check out my interview with Tina from The Enchanted Home; and be eligible for a crystal hurricane candle giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

 
At May 14, 2012 at 2:05 AM , Anonymous lunettes de soleil gucci said...

I just spent the last couple of days making three "Pippi's" for my granddaughters. My son sent me photos of three delighted gorgeous girls with their versions by me.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home