The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 9, 2012

The Weekend . . .

Springing ahead is such a lovely phrase, yet the losing an hour of sleep is not something I look forward to; however, if it gains a bit more sunlight, I will most certainly take it.  With the fashion weeks wrapping up with the finale in Paris a few days ago, I am getting excited about sprucing up my spring wardrobe, perusing a bit online and organized my budget to make everything work. While I may be wearing sweaters similar to the image above, I ache to break out my lighter spring wear (thus loving the combination with the shorts/skirt).

If your schedule is beginning to pick up speed or never seems to slow down, here is a look back on the past week here on The Simply Luxurious Life. Oh, and the first recipe of the year has debuted (and my goal is to become more consistent sharing any goodness I have luck with in my kitchen.)

*Why Not . . . Unplug?

*Style Inspiration – eclectic spring ideas

*JENESEQUA – March 2012 Issue – Prepping for Spring

*Looking for Reader Input

*Risotto with Leeks and Sugar Snap Peas – from my new favorite cookbook

*13 Ways to Live a Dynamic Life

Have a look at this week’s newsletter – issue #91 – click here to read.

Have a lovely weekend and until Monday, bonjour.

Image: pinterest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home