The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

January 13, 2012

The Weekend . . .

With the arrival of a long weekend, a huge sigh of relief escapes from my lips, and I am thrilled, as I know a weekend away awaits to beg us to stay in bed a bit longer, sweet treats just waiting to be devoured and time gentling offering itself simply to allow us to unwind knowing that reality is far, far away.

How are you? How has this first full week of January treated you? Hopefully, you are entering the weekend with the retrospective of great productivity having occurred throughout the week, but acknowledgement that a rejuvenating weekend must occur for such a week to happen again.

Here is a look back on The Simply Luxurious Life:

*Why Not . . . Create a Clean Slate for the New Year?

*Style Inspiration – All the Little, Yet Important, Details

*A glimpse into my world - A Day in the Life of . . .

*10 Simple Ways to be More Charismatic

*Just released early Friday morning – The Simply Luxurious Life weekly newsletter – issue #83 – click here to read.

*And be sure to check out The Simply Luxurious Life on Tumblr – click here for even more beautiful inspiration.

Here’s to having a wonderful weekend which leaves us refreshed, jovial and grateful. Until Monday, bonjour.

Images: (1) glamour: (2) Unknown

5 Comments:

At January 13, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Meredith said...

I am working this weekend and the hours will be long. I've been dreading it all week but today I'm going to try and be optimistic about it. I chose this job and get commission. I think it will be a GREAT weekend. It's all about your mindset right?

 
At January 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM , Anonymous Monteen (Gail) said...

Hi Shannon, I have re-signed up for the "newsletter" because somehow I have not been getting it. Will be spending time this weekend with family and friends. Just sharing in the joy of being together..Have a great weekend!

 
At January 13, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

I hope your weekend is as productive as you wish! Love all your inspiration on your blog this week Shannon.
Cheers to a long weekend!
xoxo Carrie

 
At January 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous Home Interior said...

I love the selections you featured here. I admire your taste on things. Looking forward for more of your postings. I'm a fan now!

 
At January 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Heirloom treasures said...

hope your weekend is fab. Relating to your newsletter and getting organized. I have just had my first book published. How to Organize your Home in Seven Easy Steps, by jeanette odonnell, available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I am so excited about it. xx jeanetteann

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home