The Simply Luxurious Life®: Style Inspiration  

January 19, 2012

Style Inspiration

Black and brown – a wonderful way to build a classic foundation that will never go wrong. Whether it is the pointed toe pumps you wear with your black jeans or a camel jacket, or a black quilted Chanel bag, trust me, you are sure to always be in style. Below you will find oodles of ways to include these two colors into your wardrobe along with other fun ways to have fun with fashion and always look chic.

Images:(1) dreaming-of-couture: (2) Source (3) femmetotale( 4) coffees-charm: (5) youtookthelonelyaway  (6) You took the lonely away (7) youtookthelonelyaway (8) s-chwarz (9) what-do-i-wear: (10) Source: vanessajackman.blogspot.com (11) Source: thepursuitaesthetic (12) 9to5chic.com (13) Source: missjennaleencherie (14) Source: fortheloveofpretty.n (15) Source: i-lona (16) fortheloveofpretty: (17) chicalicious: (18) le-perle: (19) Source: oh—coco (20) Source: grimerules (21) Source: fortheloveofpretty (22) shoperiin: (23) fortheloveofsequins

8 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 3:14 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Great post....so chic. Makes me want to rethink what I am going to be wearing today!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Man, I can't wait for spring (I'm in Ottawa Canada and we are in the dead of winter)

Beautiful!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

Fabulous inspiration as always! I just wish somebody would surprise me with that fantastic Celine luggage tote that I keep seeing all over the blogosphere.
Cheers!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Daniela H said...

Oy vey! Too much perfect for one post! I love that blonde with the bun and the wave coming down! It's the little details, isn't it?

 
At January 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Plami said...

I've said it several times and I'm gonna say it again! I love this inspirational posts you put together!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

 
At January 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In picture #17 - I'm trying to figure out who makes the watch the woman is wearing. I tried clicking on the link you provided for the photo, but I cannot find it on that site either. Any help? I like the simplicity of the gold watch. Thanks! Love your blog - a daily read.

 
At January 21, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Anonymous - I am looking into it. Keep checking this link as I have a feeling one of my Tumblr readers might know. http://thesimplyluxuriouslife.tumblr.com/post/16261065856/who-makes-this-watch-does-anyone-know

Plami - You're very sweet. Thank you for taking the time to stop by so often. :)

Daniela H - It really is the little details. The attention shows one cares.

Carrie - I hope you get surprised with that bag as well! Wouldn't that be an amazing gift? :)

 
At February 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

great images... have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home