The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

September 9, 2011

The Weekend . . .

Fashion Week in New York City has begun, and I am all a flutter even though I am unable to be there this year. For me, it is like Christmas and all of the energy, excitement and anticipation causes me to be jazzed up and find energy that I don’t usually have.  Throughout the weekend I will be posting on the most recent collections and other fashion week news, so be sure to stop by every once in awhile prior to Monday.

This past week on the blog has been one that will never forget as I was blown away by the love and support from my readers.  I can’t thank you enough as Tuesday’s What’s I’ve Learned So Far . . . was received better than I could have ever expected. Here is a look back on the week that was on The Simply Luxurious Life:

*Why Not . . . Create a Healthy Social Circle?

*Venice Film Festival 2011 – Best Dressed

*Style Inspiration – the versatility of September

*Jenna Lyons – Vogue UK – September 2011

*My Favorite Chocolatier – Arrowhead Chocolates

*The models are back on the cover – Elle US – October 2011

And, to take a look at this week’s newsletter (issue #65) click here.

I hope you have a beautiful weekend, and I look forward to sharing the many simply luxurious fashions that are revealed as the spring collections are revealed one by one. Bonjour!

{Receive additional simply luxurious ideas and inspiration by subscribing to the weekly newsletter. Click here to view a past issue and simply sign up by entering your first name and email address in the middle column to the right on the homepage of The Simply Luxurious Life blog. Each issue arrives promptly in your inbox early Friday morning or late Thursday evening depending on where you live.}

{Have a Twitter account and want inspiration throughout the day as well as being notified of the most recent posts on The Simply Luxurious Life? Follow me here @simplyluxurious. }

Image: Musings in Femininity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home