The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

September 2, 2011

The Weekend . . .

At last, the weekend. A long luxurious weekend for many of us, and boy am I ready to revel in it.  With plans aplenty to choose from and staying close to home, I look forward to possibly going wine tasting with friends, taking an outdoor yoga class, enjoying some sweet summer desserts before the season is gone and letting my dogs run to their hearts’ content. But I can’t forget to root for my Oregon Ducks as they help kick off the college football season and enjoy one of my favorite annual sporting events - the first weekend of the Tennis US Open. Oh, the bounty that Labor weekend offers.

What might you be up to this weekend? Hopefully it is straight out of your wish book and turns out even better than you expected. This past week on the blog had me up to my ears in fall fashions as I pulled together the Fall Newsletter – Navigating the Fall Fashions.  Full of fashions to invest in and trends to try, but save a few pennies on, I also did a little shopping and pulled a handful of different items out of the endless online stores to share with you. Click here to read.

Here’s a look at the past week on The Simply Luxurious Life:

*11 Steps to a Fresh Start

*Style Inspiration – it’s all in the details

*Why Not . . . Savor the Last Days of Summer?

*a book to read and appreciate – How to Love an American Man – Book Review

*Issue 64 of The Simply Luxurious Life weekly newsletter – click here to read.

While the weekend may pass in a flash, I intend to soak in every moment, do my best not to look at my watch and simply enjoy.  I hope you are able to do the same. I will be taking Monday off and returning on Tuesday September 6th with images that I have been very anxious to show you. Until then, bonjour!

{Receive additional simply luxurious ideas and inspiration by subscribing to the weekly newsletter. Click here to view a past issue and simply sign up by entering your first name and email address in the middle column to the right on the homepage of The Simply Luxurious Life blog. Each issue arrives promptly in your inbox early Friday morning or late Thursday evening depending on where you live.}

{Have a Twitter account and want inspiration throughout the day as well as being notified of the most recent posts on The Simply Luxurious Life? Follow me here @simplyluxurious. }

Image: Heartbeatoz

5 Comments:

At September 3, 2011 at 3:14 AM , Blogger The Dainty Dolls House said...

Have a great weekend!! I'm getting my house cleaned (boring I know) to get ready for my birthday on Monday and my husband is off all week, so I won't be around as much as we always go places!! Enjoy doll!! xx Kizzy!!

 
At September 3, 2011 at 4:28 AM , Blogger Sweet darling. said...

Have a great weekend too :) my weekend won't be straight out of my wish book but it will be fun, hopefully :)

http://fall-e-n.blogspot.com/

 
At September 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Plami said...

Can't wait to start reading :) Have a great weekend!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

 
At September 4, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

Beautiful photograph! Have a lovely weekend :)

 
At January 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really stumbled upon a refreshing site full of inspiration. Happy Weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home