The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

June 17, 2011

The Weekend . . .

The work week has passed and hopefully much as been accomplished either on the work front or on the leisure front if you are on vacation. The pace seems to have slowed a bit, and I must admit that is quite nice.

Making my own schedule is always a welcomed change of routine, however, I always want to make sure I am productive and can’t help but have a short to-do list each day.  I just seem to sleep much better if I know I’m farther ahead than I was the day before.

I first want to thank Leah of the blog Couture Arabesque for inviting The Simply Luxurious Life to be featured on her Fab Friday Finds post this week.  The write up and and layout were beautifully done, and her kindness was something I can’t thank her enough for.  Do stop by and read my interview and visit a very lovely blog.

Things here on The Simply Luxurious Life are simplifying themselves as well with a few more resort shows full of simply luxurious styles, fun and fashionable magazine covers that were just released and the blending of two regular weekly posts (Rules of Style & Style Inspiration).

*An Enjoyable Way to Start the Day

*Why Not . . . Achieve Balance?

Financial Food for Thought: For One Entire Week

*Courteney Cox’s Private Malibu Oasis

*Jennifer Aniston – Cover Marie Claire – July 2011

*Action – Take the First Step

*Emma Watson – Cover Vogue US – July 2011

And this week’s newsletter - #53 – have a look.

Have a beautiful weekend full of whatever you might desire and more importantly need, and I’ll see you back here on the blog bright and early Monday morning with some inspiration to start your week.

{Receive additional simply luxurious ideas and inspiration by subscribing to the weekly newsletter. Click here to view a past issue and simply sign up by entering your first name and email address in the middle column to the right on the homepage of The Simply Luxurious Life blog. Each issue arrives promptly in your inbox early Friday morning or late Thursday evening depending on where you live.}

{Have a Twitter account and want inspiration throughout the day as well as being notified of the most recent posts on The Simply Luxurious Life? Follow me here @simplyluxurious. }

Images: (1) Musings In Femininity (2) Heartbeatoz

5 Comments:

At June 17, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a lovely weekend Shannon.
I'm run off my feet this week, next weekend will bring back normality to my life - I'm such a stressed wretch when I have too much on.

 
At June 17, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the image Shannon. I have been on a tight to-do list lately and am looking forward to wrapping some of it up this weekend! Hoping to take some time to make lemon squares and use up some more of the prolific lemons. Wishing you a fun and happy weekend!

xo Mary Jo

 
At June 17, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Leah said...

Thank YOU!!!

 
At June 19, 2011 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Splenderosa said...

Beautiful, monochromatic colors. Love it!!!

 
At June 20, 2011 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Erin James said...

what a cute blog! im your newest follower :)
follow back if you'd like!

xoxo
Erin

pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home