The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

February 18, 2011

The Weekend . . .

The heels are coming off and the ballet flats are going on.  The dresses are going to be hanging in the closet and the jeans are going to get some wear. My weekend is set for relaxing, getting out of town, learning how to make artisan bread (a Christmas present that my mom and I are going to enjoy together), enjoying fabulously delicious meals with fantastic company and immersing myself in long, deep nights of sleep to rest my weary eyes.

On that note however, this past week has been eye candy aplenty with New York Fashion Week, and my fashion taste buds have certainly been piqued. The March Spring fashion issues of magazines have been arriving in my mailbox, and I am thoroughly enjoying the time leafing through each colorful and spring-filled page of ideas to add to my closet.

Oh, and the weekend – thank you for arriving. How has everyone else’s week been? Hopefully, productive and rewarding, so as to allow you to sink in and thoroughly enjoy a few days of whatever you want to do.

I’d like to take a moment to introduce you to my most recent sponsor – Taylor Kenney Jewelry – gorgeous designs that are simple and elegant. It always amazes me how a simple pair of stunning earrings can complete a look which is exactly why I was drawn to her work.

And just in case your week has been as busy as mine, here are a few favorite links:

*Why Not . . . Have Patience?

*What Love Is . . .

*Rules of Style – Julianne Moore

Some of my favorites from New York Fashion Week:

*Michael Kors

*Jason Wu

*Carolina Herrera

And to view this Friday’s The Simply Luxurious Life’s newsletter, click here.

Thank you very much for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life and have a lovely weekend.  I’ll see you on Monday!

Image: Source

7 Comments:

At February 18, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger nomo wino daph said...

Amen to the weekend!! Coming to you via Brown Eyed Belle. I hope your weekend is fab!!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Gigi said...

I am a new reader & I absolutely adore your blog. I found you via Accidental Chic.

 
At February 18, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Have a good one, I am all for a cozy and relaxing weekend, unlike the past ones, which have been chock full, we are in for a lazier weekend ourselves and I am so looking forward! Enjoy...

 
At February 18, 2011 at 4:51 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Shannon! Sounds like it will be lovely. Let us know how the artisan bread making goes :)

 
At February 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Have a lovely weekend. Do share your bread making experience on your blog ;-)

 
At February 20, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger PinkFleurette said...

You always find the most beautiful portraits. Seriously, I love them. You inspire me loads :)

Share the bread experience with us!

The Belle Fatale

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Anonymous sensiblyluxe said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I'm curious to see how the artisan bread works out!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home