The Simply Luxurious Life®: Style Inspiration  

February 3, 2011

Style Inspiration

Lately, I have been feeling the fashion bug.  Okay, when am I not, let’s be honest, but with the winter season still upon us, I am soaking up all opportunity to have fun with layering, wool coats, belts and boots. Today I’ve gathered up images that could potentially be worn in winter (okay, maybe not the photo with the shorts), but also show signs of spring’s imminent arrival.

 

Images: (1)Musings In Femininity (2) Musings In Femininity (3) Musings In Femininity (4) We Heart It (5) Musings In Femininity (6) Musings In Femininity (7) Source (8) We Heart It (9) Musings In Femininity (10) Musings In Femininity (11) We Heart It

6 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Anonymous thehealthyapron said...

I love the gray sweater with the black skinny pant + flats...something I woud totally wear! So comfy/cozy!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Nanne said...

I like several of these looks and can easily imagine copying some of these looks from things I already have in my wardrobe. Have a delightful day!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Kori said...

Can I please have Kim's Chanel necklace? Too gorgeous! Kori xoxo

 
At February 4, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Anonymous Sweet Freak said...

Perfect picks - considered me inspired!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 6:58 PM , Blogger annierosie83 said...

Can you tell me who the designer is on those fabulous shoes in photo #2? Thanks!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 5:03 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I just posted the question on my Tumblr page. Fingers crossed that we get an answer. I wish I could tell you. Here is the link to check out and see. I will post the answer there if I get a response. http://thesimplyluxuriouslife.tumblr.com/post/17794592408/walking-away-from-the-week-into-the-weekend-by

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home