The Simply Luxurious Life®: Score Luxe – Luxury With A Sweet Price  

February 7, 2011

Score Luxe – Luxury With A Sweet Price

Chanel, Nordstrom, Crate and Barrel, Neiman Marcus, Amazon. All businesses I love to frequent, or at least dream about.

What if I told you, you could purchase luxury items from these businesses and others for a fraction of the price?

And what if I told you, it was guaranteed 100% authentic and purchased from the original stores and high-end retailers?

Score Luxe makes this all possible with its luxury penny auction site created by a team of financial professionals in August 2010 with more than 60 years experience in online marketing. Based in New Jersey, their mission is simple and customer focused:

To provide our users a fun and dynamic auction experience giving them unprecedented access to luxury items up to 95%+ off retail.

Here’s how it works. Each customer purchases bids for as little as $0.99. There are many packages so that you are able to buy multiple bids at one time. Once you find an item you are interested in, make a bid, and just as you would at an auction house, watch your item, bidding only when someone has out bid you, and if there is time still left.

For example, you can begin bidding on a $100 Amazon gift card and potentially only have to pay $10 if you are the highest bidder, plus the price of the bids you had to make. And keep in mind, each bid only increases the price of the item by $0.01, while only a minimum of 30 seconds is added to the auction timer with each bid made.

Some may ask, How does this work and still allow the company to make a profit? It’s simple, “If a product sells for $1.00, we will generate $99 in bid purchase revenue plus the $1.00 auction sales price.  This would enable [Score Luxe] to break even on a $1,000 product if it was to sell for approximately $10.00.”

And not only are you receiving a luxury item at a great reduction, shipping costs will also be handled by Score Luxe. Rest assured, if for whatever reason you are not happy with the item you have purchased, you can return it for a full refund (except the price of your bids to purchase the item).

When I was introduced to this site recently, I couldn’t believe I hadn’t heard of it and taken advantage of it sooner. While I state very clearly that I only place sponsors on The Simply Luxurious Life that I myself would use or recommend to my family and friends, I have to say, without reservations, this is a perfect fit for simple luxury. Not only are you able to purchase items that you truly want, but you’re able to pay a discounted price, and you only have to pay exactly what you’re comfortable with. Having control of your purchasing power is something that is welcomed indeed.

 

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Kori said...

I tried this on another site, and it ended up to be such a scam...I hope this one isn't. Kori xoxo

 
At February 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

very cool concept! Are you confident in the authenticy of these items? Some of the deals seem too good to be true, which leaves me wary...

 
At February 7, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Laura Connell said...

I'll have to bookmark this for after I've finished my Used Clothing Challenge. I'm buying used only for six months. I do love seeing luxury made accessible.

 
At February 7, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Blondie & Lauren - I understand your skepticism, but keep in mind, EACH bid you make costs $0.99 only resulting in the cost of the item going up $0.01. At the same time, with each bid 30 seconds is added to the timer. So you may make $20 bids, resulting in almost $20 being spent to try to earn the item. So on top of the price you end of winning the item, you are also paying for your bids and that is where Score Luxe makes their money.

I hope this helps a bit. I do have confidence in this company and wouldn't present something as authentic if I didn't believe in its authenticity.

I do however appreciate my reader's questions and not taking something at face value. As a former US President said, "Trust and verify."

 
At February 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Hummmm gotta see what its all about as I am a real sucker for buying anything online, hope its not like quibids where I went through 200 dollars like that and ended up wtih a 50.00 borders gift card! Worth checking out though, thanks for letting us know.

 
At February 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Is this site only open to US residents?

 
At February 7, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

What a fabulous find, Shannon. Thanks for sharing! Just stopped by to say hello ~ hoping you had a lovely weekend. ;)xo

 
At February 26, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

has anyone tried this scoreluxe website? is it real and legit?

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home