The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

December 9, 2010

Thursday Treasures

The week is sprinting away, and I am beginning to lose my breath trying to keep up.  Hopefully the weekend will provide an opportunity to slow down. In such times when things seem to be taking on a life of their own, I feel fortunate to know I have people, passions and places that I can turn to help me catch more than just a few breaths. Here are a few of the treasures I am thankful for this past week . . .

. . . reassurance . . .

. . . fantastic heels . . .

. . . the first party of the holiday season . . .

. . . adding a new book to my nightstand . . .

  . . . and A Charlie Brown’s Christmas.

What are you thankful for this week?

 

Images: (1) Source (2) la bella vita (3) At High Voltage (4) Fashion in my Eyes (5) laceandflora

5 Comments:

At December 9, 2010 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

I am thankful for all of our family and friends coming to spend time with us at our new home, for decorating our tree this week, and of course for my puppy always willing to cuddle with me :)
<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey

 
At December 9, 2010 at 7:42 AM , Blogger quintessence said...

I'm hoping to get caught up so I can start on Christmas presents and decorating!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Peggy and Fritz said...

I'm loving that cream outfit.

 
At December 9, 2010 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

I've been so busy that I don't even have my tree up yet, so perhaps I'll get around to that this weekend! And if I do, I'll be thankful for the time to do it!! ;) Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season, sweetie. xo

 
At December 9, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Anonymous Meredith said...

An early holiday dinner with girlfriends. Complete with a champagne toast!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home