The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short And Sweet  

December 4, 2010

Short And Sweet

Waking up and greeting the morning knowing that the work week is behind you, and pleasures and fantastic events await your presence, what a lovely moment indeed. Last night I returned home from a magical day in Portland which was full of sunshine, shoes sales and business opportunities, and I couldn’t help but be reminded of how friendly this city is.  Granted, I was patronizing stores, shops and businesses I usually frequent, but there was, and usually is, a friendly spirit in this city that I call my home away from home.  Perhaps, it is in the air this time of year - a bit more hope, a bit more of a belief in magic and miracles - who knows, but it was a fantastic things to be a part of.

Yesterday, the 25th newsletter of The Simply Luxurious Life was sent out with great reception, and I’d like to share a peek with any of you who haven’t already subscribed but are curious as what the newsletter is all about.  Click here to view this week’s newsletter.

None of this would be possible without the continued support of my readers.  I can’t thank you enough for your loyalty, curiosity, passion for living a simply luxurious life, ideas and suggestions.  Thank you for your time and daily visits.  It is my true pleasure to write the posts that you see each day and to create the newsletter each week.  And to know that you are all enjoying what you see makes my heart swell. I tip my hat to you.

Have a beautiful start to your weekend and here is a look back on the past week here on The Simply Luxurious Life:

Weekend Rules of Style: Inès de la Fressange

Sunday’s Cups of Tea: Deals, Dessert & Gratitude

Monday’s Inspiration: Owning Your ‘Uniqueness’

Jet Setting Style: Tulin Sahin – Elle Japan – December 2010

A Lovely Trend: Camel For All Occasions

Tuesday’s Rooms of Inspiration: Wings And All

An Annual Affair: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2010

Wednesday’s Why Not . . .?: Simplify The Holidays?

Evening Glamour: Go Glam!

A Peek: Tom Ford’s Spring 2011 Designs

Thursday Treasures: Possibilities, Kisses & A Getaway

A Home In The Hamptons: Grandly Simple

Friday Cravings: Surprises, Shoes & Books

Foodie Friday: Gourmet Carbonara Pizza

Weekend Style Inspiration: Some And A Lot Of Leopard

 

Images: (1) Source (2) Source

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2010 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

Love that photo! I have been looking for a small covered pedestal like that to add to my cake pedestal, but unfortunately haven't found one. I eagerly anticipate receiving your newsletter in my inbox on Fridays. A wonderful way to start the weekend. Glad you had a lovely day. Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home