The Simply Luxurious Life®: Cups Of Tea 12/5-12/11  

December 12, 2010

Cups Of Tea 12/5-12/11

Warm croissants from Trader Joe’s will be in the oven soon this morning, and my cup of tea will be eagerly enjoyed as I begin my Sunday.  My plans consist of finishing an engaging book that has me making plans after plans for my future, possibly a nap, and finishing up a few holiday guest posts that I can’t wait to carry me away to dreamland.

This week’s Cups of Tea contain two new blogs I found this week and couldn’t be more thrilled to share with you, as well as a few bloggers that continually impress me with their insight and ability to find gorgeous images. With ideas on how to make 2011 the best year yet, a history lesson on the making of Chanel’s 2.55 bag and ample amounts of style, I hope you enjoy.  Have a lovely Sunday and thank you for taking the time to again enjoy a cup of tea with me.

 

1. Louis Vuitton Beautiful

Dustjacket Attic is a new blog I came upon and found to be full of style, current fashion and gorgeous images.  While I have seen a few of the Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 ads, I had not seen them all until I stumbled across this post.  All eleven images are gathered together, and they are quite exquisite and have me begging to take my next vacation.

 

2. An Elegant Farmhouse

Eleni of My Paradissi  has again discovered a beautiful interior that is stunning and to the eyes.  This farm house is awash in white, yet is elegant and classically beautiful all at the same time.  Click here to see the entire home.

 

3. Did You Know?

Recently, Thetis of Style Mood Board introduced herself to me, and I’m quite happy that she did as she has a keen eye for style and beauty and shares her insider’s take on the fashion world as she has worked as a stylist in London for Marie Claire and Red Magazine.  In this particular post, she shares the immense amount of time, energy, amount of workers and a view of how exactly a Chanel 2.55 bag comes to be the luxury item that it is (complete with detailed pictures). Have a look. I think you will be impressed.

 

4. Be Your Own Hero

Stephanie Wetzel of Blue Elephant Press shares a motivational post on how the life we want is in our very own hands if only we will step to the plate and take responsibility. As a guest blogger on Live Bold & Bloom, she shares her successes as well as ways you too can be successful.

5. Vanilla Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate is one of the sweet treats I allow myself during the cold wintery months, but Isabelle LaFleche of Pink Lemonade Design shares a recipe for Vanilla Hot Chocolate that looks to be worth trying, as well as a recipe to create the gorgeous spoons you see below.

 

6. A Whole Year Of Lovely

DeeAnne of Live A Charmed Life shares a simple, but potentially huge key to making the upcoming year one of the best ever enjoyed.“All that it requires are individual, purposeful actions intended to create the life we want.” Read her post on creating your very own entire year of “lovely'”.

 

Images: (1)  Inspired Design

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 12, 2010 at 7:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. i got this right this time. I love the LV and chanel bags! And the blogs you mentioned are fabulous. have a great weekend!

 
At December 12, 2010 at 7:23 AM , Blogger quintessence said...

Love Eleni - and coincidentally had already left her a comment on that beautiful white space this morning. Looked at the interesting Chanel bag post - as you know from my posting, I have the need to know gene and love the back stories on everything - so found this interesting.

 
At December 12, 2010 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Peggy and Fritz said...

I am so in love with that house. I added her to my blogs. Lovely. I would be in heaven in that house. Your post on Tory was great. She always looks so stylish and I'm one for chunky necklaces...while I have a hard time wearing her clothes (I'm tall and curvy) they don't flatter me but I love them. She's got a great eye and always looks stylish in her own way.

 
At December 13, 2010 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

Tonnes of great reading here! The spoons look wonderful - definitely want to learn how to make them. And it's a great time of year for some reflection and soul searching, too.
Struggling to be Stylish is now The English Organizer. Please visit me at englishorganizer.com/blog.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home