The Simply Luxurious Life®: Simply Beautiful Decor  

November 2, 2010

Simply Beautiful Decor

                                                                                                                                        The aesthetic of a room that is void of clutter, with only a few fascinatingly beautiful pieces of furniture and architecture that can stir up a conversation no matter who walks through the door, is an exquisite thing. The ability to relax in such a room and find tranquility seems to be all the more attainable because there isn’t a stitch of chaotic hodgepodge to overwhelm your senses. 

It is such interior decor that I crave as my days tend to continually bring  unexpected events from seemingly all different angles.  It is my hope and desire that when I walk in the door of my home, the outside world remains where it is, and I can escape into my sanctuary.  I’ve gathered a  few such places that would certainly prompt a tremendous sigh of relief after walking in the front door. Simply luxurious indeed.      

Have a beautiful Tuesday.

Images: (1) Flea Market Chic (2) Selina Lake c/o My Paradissi (3) Chic Provence (4) This Is Glamorous (5) Daily Diva Dish (6& 7) Elle Decor

5 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 3:43 AM , Blogger chateaudelille said...

Love the top one. I just cant go past beautiful doors with french furniture.Fiona

 
At November 2, 2010 at 5:16 AM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

How lovely, Shannon! This is something I crave as well. Have a wonderful Tuesday xoxo

 
At November 2, 2010 at 6:54 AM , Blogger highheeledlife said...

Wonderful calming images! ..HHL

 
At November 2, 2010 at 7:51 AM , Blogger DEva Weddings said...

I absolutely love these images, their simplicity and charm is stunning! Thank you for sharing, I hope you are having a lovely week :)

 
At November 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Loves these... especially that bedroom image. I image that would be very peaceful.

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home