The Simply Luxurious Life®: Something Looks Familiar  

October 15, 2010

Something Looks Familiar

Using the Nancy Meyer’s film Something’s Gotta Give as a muse to help decorate this New York City apartment, designers James Michael and Phoebe Howard created a classic Hampton look-a-like home that was revealed in the pages of House Beautiful for a larger showhouse project titled Designer Visions: Cinema Style. Have a look.  I know it made me want to pull out what is now one of my favorite DVDs and sit down and enjoy the repartee of Keaton and Nicholson.

The view . . .

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Karena said...

Stunning I absolutely love it! The view!! Wow!

I have a Luxurious New Giveaway on my site....Come and enter!!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

 
At October 15, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger highheeledlife said...

Gorgeous! I especially like what they did withh the day bed.. HHL

 
At October 15, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Lissa Pierce said...

This apartment is gorgeous! I love everything about it. And I could definetly see them living there.

 
At October 16, 2010 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Linda [Forever Champagne] said...

Have always thought I would love to live in a high rise condo... now I'm more than convinced it could be spectacular!

Linda, xo

 
At October 16, 2010 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Piper Larson said...

Beautiful! I love that this was inspired by Something's Gotta Give. Great movie...and that house was spectacular. Thanks so much for sharing!
XO Piper

 
At October 16, 2010 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Beautiful NYC apartment! Stunning! Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home