The Simply Luxurious Life®: Sex And The City – 2 DVD Released!  

October 25, 2010

Sex And The City – 2 DVD Released!

The ladies are available on October 26. The Sex and the City 2 DVD is finally available.  And if you’re like me, another extra dose of fashion, luxury and fantasy are always something I enjoy getting lost in on a rainy day when I happen to be home alone.  Between the impressive decor, catchy voice-overs and all of the glorious fashion, I know this DVD will be receiving quite a bit of play time in my house. 

To view more photos from the film click here.

To see just how stylish the quartette looked on their promotional world tour last spring, click here.

To view the gorgeous interiors, click here.

 

Images: (1) Source (2)Style Shine (3) Source (4) Film Critic  (5) Source (6)Habitually Chic (7)  Source (8) Source (9) Source

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 25, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Can never have enough. The nice part about viewing at home is that you can hit PAUSE when you get to the closets!! ;)

 
At October 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM , Blogger heather said...

So stylish indeed! Love looking at all these photos!

 
At October 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can never get over that Sex In the City closet! It makes me green with envy every time I see it! I will watch the movie just to see it again! Hoping you had a great weekend and your week is off to a great start!

 
At October 26, 2010 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

Since I missed seeing this movie in the theaters I think it is a must that I purchase this for my collection.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home