The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

September 2, 2010

Thursday Treasures

Hooray for Thursday’s arrival! While the week has moved quickly, it has wore me out. So I am anxious for my favorite evening to be upon us. If this week has taught me nothing else, it has reiterated how much I adore the many wonderful people I have met via The Simply Luxurious Life.  I am so thankful and feel very fortunate to read your comments every day, to visit your blogs (which I am behind in right now and I can’t wait to find time to sit down and just soak up all the beauty, inspiration and insight that is out there in the blogosphere to be enjoyed), communicate with you via email and enjoy each day with you thanks to twitter. Thank you so very much.

Here are a few more wonderful moments that I won’t soon forget which took place this past week . . .

. . . being able to laugh at myself . . .

. . . an early morning walk in the rain with my dogs . . . 

. . . being a woman and exercising the right to wear a dress . . .

. . . being able to let go of things that were holding me down . . .

. . . and the lovely community in the blogosphere – you all truly make me smile.

What has made you smile this week? I would love to hear. Have a lovely Thursday.

 

Images: (1) We Heart It (2) We Heart It (3) La Bella Vita (4) Stylized (5) We Heart It 

6 Comments:

At September 2, 2010 at 1:49 AM , Blogger VM Creation Atelier said...

Wish you too a very good Thursday,my dear friend from this magnifique Blogland:-)*

I am So thankfull that I meet you here and that I can enjoy every day to reading you wise and absolutely great stories and qoutes!

This week I must laugh at myself...I keeping to fast at my daily traditions to reading blog posts...and I forgot one appointment with my girlfriend in Amsterdam:-(Happily,she laughing too,when I coming there about two ours later!!!

Wish you lovely rest of the week,
Hugs,
***Violetta***

 
At September 2, 2010 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

What has made me smile? Here's some ..

Having french doors in my studio that I can open to the trees and fresh air and smell of green.

Leafing through delicious magazines with a good coffee.

My new, darling, fun & very good friends that I've met via twitter and blogging (including you, my sweet).

Listening to what the Ooh La Frou Frou girls are telling me they want to blog about.

Saying no. This week I decided to stop taking on additional custom artwork that I'd been taking on in addition to the card line and blog, and removed the custom section from the website (which wasn't part of the Collection anyway). I was finding it overwhelming to accomplish both .. what a heavy schedule .. and knew I'd need to either clone myself or choose. Well, there was no choice. So I'm finishing out the custom orders on my calendar and, then it's totally card line. It's hard to turn people down, but as soon as I made the decision to do so, it felt sooooo right, knew I'd made the right choice and I haven't regretted it for a minute. Once the custom orders on my calendar are fulfilled I can zoom ahead with the line even faster ... and I smiled.

 
At September 2, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Your blog never fails to brighten my day. I can always rely on your posts for inspiration and positivity...thank you! I have so much going on right now, lots of changes, and I am feeling grateful for having my friends and family around me and to support me and my decisions and be there for me.

 
At September 2, 2010 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Lissa Pierce said...

My smiles are coming from all the things I have crossed off my list this week. That and a wonderful dinner with friends last night!

 
At September 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger noone said...

such pretty and inspirational pictures. the raining pic with the umbrella is great. lovely post!

 
At September 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Just found your wonderful blog all the way from Spain. As my company's name is LUXURIA, how could I ignore this lovely haven of luxury.
What made me smile this week?
Connecting with a friend I haven't spoken too for 22 years, after she found me on Facebook. Actually, we did more than smile when we finally spoke on the phone;we laughed, we cried, we were just delirious with excitement that in the end we didn't know what we were really laughing or crying about. It was fab!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home