The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

August 19, 2010

Thursday Treasures

Here are a few things I am thankful for this week . . .

. . . seeing progress in my yoga class (I grabbed my toes!!!) . . .

. . . waking up to rain . . .

. . . a dandy of a deal on something I’ve had my eye on . . .

. . . earning an opportunity for growth in my career . . .

. . . and the kindness of fellow bloggers (here, here, here & here).

How has your week been treating you? What are the events, people, surprises or simple things that you are grateful for?  I really do enjoy hearing from you.  Please do share.  I hope your Thursday causes you to wonder if it isn’t already the weekend.  Enjoy yourself and remember that tomorrow is Friday. : )

{Be sure to sign-up to receive The Simply Luxurious Life’s weekly newsletter that is sent out every Friday.  To learn more about what is included, click here, or simply sign up in the upper left-hand column of the blog.}

Images: (1) Tumblr (2) Dress, Design_ Decor (3) Source (4) Source (5) Lucy Laught

9 Comments:

At August 19, 2010 at 3:30 AM , Blogger VM Creation Atelier said...

This is one of the biggest enjoyment,reading post here,by you,that´s true:-)*

I am grateful for Anya Calliendo,she is beautiful designer,absolutely delight person and many,many more!!!
She gives me advise to be here...I meet in this Blogland world many sophesctecated peoples,my daily life is colourful,but here I can more and more descover and develop myself!

My Love and warm grateful hugs,
***Violetta***

 
At August 19, 2010 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Piper Larson said...

It sounds like you had a very busy and fulfilling week! I'm grateful for some promising news I received this week and for a bit of a break in our triple-digit heat wave. Have a beautiful day!
XO Piper

 
At August 19, 2010 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

I am glad you had a good week!
Mine has been pretty hectic/stressful...hoping for the best this weekend...

PS. I am grateful that the coffee company had a VERY successful launch!

 
At August 19, 2010 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

grateful Kayleigh is still with us and gets to come to work with me everyday!

 
At August 19, 2010 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

Lovely post!
Im grateful for my husband, family and best friends<3

xx
Nikki

 
At August 19, 2010 at 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratitude is attitude my friend. I love seeing your gratitude list as I make one daily. This week I reconnected with a friend after 18 years…I am grateful. I am grateful for my health. I am grateful for friends like you. Have a fabulous weekend! Xoxo Mish

 
At August 19, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Anonymous Meredith said...

Happy Thursday! I'm grateful for a 3-day weekend at the shore with wonderful friends and a loving husband!

 
At August 19, 2010 at 8:27 AM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You are so sweet! I am grateful for you as well :)

Besides that this week I am grateful for my love, my family & friends, my health and finally getting settled back into normalcy after a few hectic days.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

 
At August 19, 2010 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I am grateful for so many things--wonderful bloggers included, of course. Right now I am grateful it is such a beautiful day...and so happy to hang on to whatever snippets of summer are left.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home