The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

July 15, 2010

Thursday Treasures

The weather has been in a rather pleasant mood this week, and with it even more appreciation for the beauty of summer.  And the good news is that it appears this mid 80/low 90 degree weather might be hanging on for awhile (HUGE smile on my face).

Here are a few other things that made my week shine . . .

. . . sleep filled nights (due to the drop in the temps) . . .

. . . the discovery of some impressive and inspiring new blogs . . .

 

. . . my blooming white Annabelle hydrangeas (only 3 years old, but I’m thrilled!). . .

. . . home cooked meals . . .

. . . and the soothing sounds of the bippity bop bop bop beat of jazz.

While this week wasn’t filled with extravagance and grand surprises, the simplicity of it, the routine of it, was a welcomed calm and secure feeling.

So do tell, what made your week worth remembering? I genuinely enjoy hearing from you.  Have another beautiful day filled with hopefully many more treasures.

{The Simply Luxurious Life’s newsletter goes out early tomorrow (Friday) morning, make sure you’ll be receiving it.  Simply enter your email and first name in the upper left-hand column of the blog and click here to learn even more about what’s included. }

Images:(1) Desire to Inspire (2)  nice room (3) Simply Luxurious (5) Flickr

9 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 2:48 AM , Blogger SabinePsynopsis said...

Since it's stormy and more towards the 60s than the 70s here in the UK I'm enjoying your beautiful pictures all the more. And to brighten the day even further I've left you a little challenge. xo

 
At July 15, 2010 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

As usual my week is flying by, and I feel like I have no time to do anything! I did find time to buy two Marchesa dresses on sale that I am OBSESSED with!! Can't wait to wear them!
<3

 
At July 15, 2010 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i've been a nut @ work and home - Kayleigh with Dr's appoitments - and watching my Niece and tons of Markting materials to go through ... but hilight was a "tea party" with my niece and a Vodka pie from Goodfella's - YUM!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

 
At July 15, 2010 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

awe thanks lovey! - Caitlyn is my Niece and Kayleigh is my pup - confusing i know .. Kayleigh is having issues with her liver, so she's getting a lot of tests done to see what's going on .. but she's in good spirits - she got to spend Tuesday with Caitlyn and then yesterday with her brother Rusty - so she's been having fun - except the tests @ Dr visits :o( .. thanks for the love sweetie!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Piper Larson said...

What a beautiful list. Thanks for sharing blog links...I'm already a fan of Live the Charmed Life, and thanks to you - I've now discovered Chanteuse Cherie!

The most memorable part of my week is the fact that a project I've been working on for a while is finally taking shape. (My new Etsy shop.) I'm just really excited about the progress I've made this week.

Have a beautiful day!
XO Piper

 
At July 15, 2010 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

You always have the best interior design photos. They just relax me. I could look at these lovely pictures all day long!




xx
Nikki

 
At July 15, 2010 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Lynzy said...

Just found your blog and I love it<3 I am right there with you about my love for jazz!

visit me sometime?
xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

 
At July 15, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Gorgeous Glam said...

What a lovely blog you have! Following you now! Love that first pic, that is soo my dogs! xoxo

 
At July 15, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh home cooked meals are such a treat aren't they? Glad you're having a lovely week :)

Oh and I just signed up for your newsletter. Can't wait to receive it :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home