The Simply Luxurious Life®: A Luxurious Stay  

July 23, 2010

A Luxurious Stay

The Soho Hotel brand has officially outdone itself.  The most recent opening of the Soho Hotel in Berlin is the Soho House Group’s first venture outside of the UK-European, and it’s largest hotel so far (the Soho Beach House will be opening in Miami this fall).

With luxurious amenities such as custom beds, rainforest showers, Samsung flat screens and in-house Cowshed spa products, each guest is sure to feel as though they are being pampered.  A few lucky rooms even have a restored vintage record player and vinyl LPs to go along with the retro industrial design feel.  The juxtaposition of soft, plush furniture and hard, concrete structures is most certainly unique, but I must say, if I walked into a room with a soaker tub in the middle of my room, I would be convinced to stay an extra night or two.

The 1930s glamour set against the harsh, chiseled structures causes the Soho Hotel’s beauty to immediately stand out, thanks to the interior designer Susie Atkinson and London-based Michaelis Boyd Associates.  Have a look and do share what you think.

All images courtesy of The Cool Hunter and Soho Hotel Berlin.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM , Blogger jisabird said...

This is a hotel?! Wow...I must email this to my husband for his next trip to Berlin.

Cheers!
J.

 
At July 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

of course i am in love! How could you not be!?! I have been meaning to go there for drinks for a while now...gotta just GO!
<3

 
At July 23, 2010 at 3:42 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Gorgeous! I've only ever been to the NY one and it's fabulous! Been wanting to go to the one in London forever but the Berlin one is tempting me big time! :)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is why I adore blogging. I get to see so many inspiring and beautiful things that I would never see on tv! What a lovely hotel! Thanks for sharing!
xo
amanda

 
At July 23, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger joana said...

I WANT THIS HOTEL SO BAAAAAAAAD

 
At July 25, 2010 at 6:36 AM , Blogger Lissa Pierce said...

Gorgeous! I love all the jewel tones and eclectic mix of styles.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home