The Simply Luxurious Life®: Restful Slumber  

January 5, 2010

Restful Slumber

Waking up and going to bed in a lovely, welcoming bedroom is one of the best remedies to either starting the day off on the right foot or forgetting your troubles all together at the end of a tumultuous one. These particular images instantly invoke a calming sigh to escape my lips.

I am constantly looking for ways to create a more calming environment in my bedroom. Maybe that reveals more about the elevated stress in my life recently than anything, but either way, when I focus on the things I can do, it helps to forget about the things I can't. Hopefully you will find some inspiration and a calming place in either your own boudoir, these pictures, or both. Sweet dreams.




(My favorite! The striped chair in the corner is just begging me to snuggle up in with my favorite book.)




Cindy Crawford's bedroom, courtesy of Elle Decor


Images: (1) Simon Upton photo


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home