The Simply Luxurious Life®: Style Inspiration: Casual & Fabulous  

August 15, 2013

Style Inspiration: Casual & Fabulous


My dependable, go-to style is always comfortable stylish attire. Whether I opt for nude pumps, my favorite denim, whilst adding a scarf to add some color, when I know these quality basics are in my closet, I am confident that I will look chic, but also make it through the day without painful regrets. Below are a handful of ways to play with your wardrobe essentials to create a casual, yet classic fabulous look.

 ~purchase the Hermes scarf here~

SHOP THESE LOOKS


               
   Images:  (1) source (2) source (3) lemon stripes(4) source (5) source (6) Harper’s Bazaar  (7) go chic or go home (8) Classy in the City  (9) source  (10) source (11) source

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2013 at 5:26 AM , Blogger dianespainting said...

This is the style of dress that most speaks to me, and that I try to emulate.
Casual and relaxed, yet chic with a little sophistication.

I so enjoy your blog, and it is my first read every morning.

 
At August 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

I use a lot of your images for my newly created mood board! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home