The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

April 12, 2013

The Weekend . . .

Arrange a simple bouquet of tulips, give me a book that piques my curiosity and let me lounge for the two days the weekend provides.

I can’t express fully enough how ecstatic I am to see the weekend arrive. Busy living a life of one’s dreams still requires of the dreamer time to rest, and I plan on partaking in this necessity tout de suit! So as always and especially, I would love to hear about your weekend plans if you’d like to share.

And in case you have been busy these past few days without time to stop by, here is a look back on the past week on the blog . . .

~The Difference Between Pleasure and Joy . . . an important difference to understand as you build your life of fulfillment and contentment

~Splurge & Save Outfit: No. 2 . . . DVF is having a wonderful sale!

~Style Inspiration: Parisian Spring Style . . . to be in Paris in the spring, but if you can’t live vicariously through your wardrobe.

~This & That: No. 53 . . . a French lifestyle blog to fall in love with, Miu Miu heels on a deep discount and food and drink ideas and inspiration as well.

~Why Not . . . Wear Rain Boots? . . . an extra dose of style inspiration for spring!

~A Simple Decor Idea: Shape & Color . . . the four part series wraps up with a glimpse into my boudoir.

~10 Reasons I Loved Portland So Far . . . it was a busy weekend and I have so much I want to share!

And this week’s newsletter – issue #144 – click here to read.

Have a lovely weekend, and thank you very much for stopping by. Until Monday, bonjour.

 

Images:(1) source  (2) source

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2013 at 3:44 AM , Blogger Lou said...

I love the flowers, I love having fresh flowers in the house.

Have a lovely weekend.

Lou

www.thekeypieces.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home