The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 1, 2013

The Weekend . . .

March is here and so the possibility that spring could begin at any moment. Spitting snow is turning into soothing rain showers and more light infuses each day. I can’t help but feel a big giddy for what the new season will bring.

I want to take a moment and thank you all for the unexpected and gracious support, kudos and well wishes that you shared with me this week regarding a handful of posts this week. I feel so fortunate to have you have my readers, so please know I count myself very lucky.

Well, enough about me. Here is a look back over the week and the posts that allowed a bit more of a peek into my life as well as ideas on how to bring more simple luxuries into daily life as well as style inspiration of course.

~The Kitchen Facelift . . . the wait is finally over!

~A Day in Portland & Big News!

~A Work in Progress . . . a bit of reflection and goal setting on my birthday

~Style Inspiration: Leopard, Leather & Stripes

~Want & Have Outfit: No. 23 . . . color block dress with simple, chic details

~Why Not . . . Indulge in Simple Luxuries? . . . a list of ideas

~This & That: No. 47 . . . a film to see, a play to treat yourself to and silk chiffon blouses you just might fall in love with

And this week’s newsletter – issue #138 – click here to read.

Looking for Ideas about how to shop the latest spring trends this season? Have a look at TSLL’s annual Shopping the Spring 2013 Trends newsletter: which trends to invest in, which to save on and much more. Click here to read.

I do hope you have a wonderful weekend. Perhaps an extra simple luxury is in store to be enjoyed? Until Monday, bonjour.

 

Images: (1) source(2) source

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I discovered your blog a month or so ago and it has become my daily read and MY simple luxury! I just wanted to say how inspiring and insightful your newsletter was this friday. LOVE!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home